Tuesday, January 08, 2008
About Me

- Name: Qursana
Qursana is the Arabic female word for Piratess. I picked it when I joined the Pirats of the Global Ark during a visit to Palestine. I am not old and not young. I am not tall nor short, and would not be called medium! I am here and there, and the Pirats are everywhere. I love olives and tomatoes and would not say no to non-GM popcorn with a large pint of organic lemonade. When I am on the ship I like to wear orange, and I have the cutest orange fluffy slippers in the world, my mother stole them for me. I like A for apples.
Previous Posts
- fiesta desviada
- Meeting Ahmad on the Burnt Side of the Border!
- Stop "Autumn Clouds" from killing civilians in Gaz...
- When Rain Becomes the Nightmare: National Day Agai...
- UNIFIL... out and about!
- Eyes on Aita El Shaeb!
- "Popcorn" bombs
- Hezbollah - The Beauty and the Beast within
- Roundtable on the Borderline


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home